Tuesday, March 28, 2006

New toys!

I've been shopping at I Want One Of Those and bought some new toys.

First up is the corkscrew keyfob. Collapses down to a cylinder when not in use so it doesn't make a hole in your pocket.

Next up is a mini-tool. Sort of like a Leatherman (TM) but about the size of a 50p piece. This is actually one that's better for the ladies as it can be easily slipped into a purse and extracted when your glasses need adjusting, the kid's toy needs a new battery or whatever.

The Eon Ice credit-card torch is incredibly cool. It went straight in my wallet.

I was disappinted with the 'glowing keyfob': it didn't really glow that much. Maybe I need to give it a little time?

Put aside for later were the knife and steel and the lantern torch. Okay, I did test that the former really could produce sparks.

No comments: