Via The Smallest Minority
1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
Lord of the Rings. All three films.
2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in the theater.
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
Denzel Washington, Sean Connery, and Alan Rickman for starters.
4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
'Hanoi Jane' Jane Fonda.
5. Name a movie from which you can and do quote.
Aliens, assorted Monty Python.
6. Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.
Nope. Unless you count one of the filmings of Handel's Messiah.
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
The Incredibles. Fun for all the family.
9. Name a movie that you own.
I've got many DVDs.
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
Fred Thompson. Seriously.
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
Are there any drive-ins in the U.K.?
12. Ever made out in a movie?
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't yet gotten around to it.
14. Ever walked out of a movie?
In a cinema? Yes.
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
Probably most romances. A Tale of Two Cities never fails to bring a tear to my eye.
17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?
Very variable. I never rent, though.
18. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
300. Excellent fun; not terribly historical.
19. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
Anything that isn't horror. I like action, adventure, romance, comedy, farce, and more. Curiously, I generally only like comedy and farce the first time around.
20. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theatre?
21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
The Lair of the White Worm. I saw it at too young an age.
22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
That would be telling.
23. What is the scariest movie you’ve seen?
I don't actually enjoy horror movies, but I'll make an exception for Alien.
24. What is the funniest movie you’ve seen?
Here my mind goes blank. I've seen plenty of funny movies but I couldn't say which one was the funniest. Seems like some rewatching is in order.