1. What one person would you wish was stranded there with you?
Someone who's really good at telling tales. Like Misty or Kim.
2. What one tool would you want to have?
3. Of which one food do you wish you would have an unlimited supply?
This depends upon what's actually available on the island, but top contenders would be eggs and milk. Or a good red Burgundy.
4. What one luxury item would you wish for?
I suppose a solar powered PC with an unlimited internet connection is asking too much? Oh well, in that case, I'll have a solar powered icemaker.
5. What one book would you want to have with you to read and re-read?
The complete works of Shakespeare.
6. You have one piece of paper, a pencil and one bottle - to whom is the message going to be written?
My brother - to tell him and his family how much I love them.
7. What skill would serve you best while on the island? A close one here: being idle versus cooking.
8. How long do you think you could last before needing rescue?
9. What one island animal would become your pet?
Hopefully there's a goat or two that I can milk.
10. Your island is unknown to you, and you need to give it a name - what would it be?
I'll let it remain unnamed.
11. What would you do to pass the weeks, days, and hours?
Gaze at the stars. Not a lot else to do at night, anyway.
12. You've been rescued! What is the first thing you're going to do when you get back home?
Put the kettle on!